Pages

Thursday, March 26, 2015

RCH & friends

After days of contemplating which DSLR body I should get next, my research and budget came down to the 6D. My previous body, a 5D Mark II, was among my favorite bodies to own. But after some comparisons, the 6D came out the winner for a number of reasons, ISO being one of the most important. I shoot a lot at night (I'm a night crawler) and the 5D's ISO range has always worked well for me, just not as great as the 6D's captabilities (and up to date technology) especially with its price tag. Along the way of searching for a body, I had to step it up and step away from lower end lenses and pick up my first L lens: a Canon 24L F/1.4. It was one hell of a good decision.



While smith & I were in OC, there was no reason to not hit up RCH! The Ratchet Car Homies. We decided to meet up at Tebo Tebo (Arm's all time favorite suggestion) so we headed our way up after meeting up with strangers for the body and lens.




Kentaro's internet famous Civic


RCH consists of a group of friends from OC (super dope people) who share the love for cars and good company, no matter the occasion. Especially for Boba. 


Brian's bagged FRS on Work MBN Meisters. 



Thanks Chris, Brian, Brian V, Brian C, Taylor, Kentaro, Nabeel, & Arm for coming through for our visit! Dope hangs.


RCH's new stickers, thanks for hookin it up!


Smeefy



The Jolly Ranger. It has strawberry, honeydew, mango, and watermelon with boba.


We got hungry so we had mobbed towards Westminster for late night pho. On the way we spotted the Outcast Garage FRS. We also passed by a parked red rocket bunny FRS with the plates "THEBAE". Girl driven I believe?






Headed home in the bangbus







0 comments: